Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed on the latest release of Stock and Customs you have released the usual Stock and Custom mix and also released seperate inners of just Shelbys (12 Shelbys in a inner) and seperate inners of Camaro Concepts (12 Camaros in an inner). So, does this mean instead of the usual 3500 made of each casting/color combo, there is now 7000 if each Shelby and Camaro Concepts. And if so there is 140 of each Green Machine out there?

Thanks

Gerald

·
Registered
127 Posts
The fun in collecting is finding them when on the hunt. Anyone can just buy a case online or singles. It takes the fun out for me to just order online. I remember when the JADA BTM came out, it was great to find a case that was just put out!! Or a few singles, Its the hunt and then playing with your toys. Unless your just a scalper!

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
Yeah - I agree. Nothing better than finding something on the pegs. Course, they don't have these ones on the pegs out here :( . Hopefully stores around here will carry them soon.

·
FnF: Fords n Ferraris
7,829 Posts
FASTSRT4 said:
The fun in collecting is finding them when on the hunt. Anyone can just buy a case online or singles.
For me the fun of collecting comes from holding the car in my hand and arranging my collection in different ways. Not finding product on a store shelf is just plain irritation. On-line dealers are a blessing

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
I like G's question, Im also looking for production #'s.

I was told they did do some inners of just 1 car. But Not of the Dodges yet?
Those are the only 4 I care about. If they do make inners of just the dodges, Im all over that :) Hopefully we will know soon.

So far this series 2 set is out at all the Mejors stores in my area.
Other locals have snaged some sweet GM. I was a day late :(
I think GL is doing a great job and getting these cars out.
We have to remember they are still a smaller Company,(Which I find to be the best quality, Great customer service and products!) Its a bummer for the collectors who are in areas that havnt seen them yet in local stores, but im sure they will pick up more Retail stores as they grow.

I Hope production #'s stay Low, just like these first 2 series have been.
5,000 is plenty of cars to get around and still keep them in high demand and hold value. I like how it says adult collectible on the back! :thumbsup:

Keep up the Good work Greenlight!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts