Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently got this month's issue of Diamond Previews, and it has a listing for a "1/350 TOS Enterprise Glue Kit" scheduled for a December release, with a pair of catalog numbers of 6243/4204. The illustration is of the TV Series Enteprise, but it also specifically states it is "Not Actual Art" (Previews-Speak for, "We don't actually have a picture."

If this is the kit, I definitely want to order early and often. Can anyone advise me?

·
Registered
114 Posts
I talked to the owner of the local hobby shop and YES as far as she can discover the "1/350 TOS Enterprise Glue Kit" scheduled for a December release is the RE-FIT version. My order was put in a couple months ago when I first heard about it! :p
I have heard nothing about a 1/350 scale TOS Enterprise. But I get most of my info from this BB and the Polar Lights site (which has had no updates for some time now). This is were, I am sure, most of us get our info from.
Hope this is helpful.
Later, Petseal :wave:

·
Oxidation Genius
31,235 Posts
It's the refit.

The TOS E is only wishful thinking so far.

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Rattrap said:
I recently got this month's issue of Diamond Previews, and it has a listing for a "1/350 TOS Enterprise Glue Kit"
The order form is available for download at the Diamond Comics website but the PDF and the text version don't mention the TOS bit.

Rattrap said:
Can anyone advise me?
Preorder at Doll & Hobby for $42 vs Previews $50/ea.
Of course, there will be a shipping charge but if you're buying more than one, I still think you'll be saving some ducats.

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Chiang-

Actually, my comics shop gives me 30% off on preorders if the total for the month tops $150 retail (and with two 49.99 Enterprises, that won't be hard) so my price will be $35.00 and no shipping.

Still, thanks for pointing that out. She can only get kits that are listed in Previews.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Yessss!!!

I also order PL through my comic shop, but they haven't gotten their Previews yet... I was waiting for the refit to shop up in it :)

4 for preorder :)

Cheers,
Tvrtko

1 - 6 of 6 Posts