Hobbyist Forums banner
  • If you've ever been interested in the history of Zee Toys or Maisto over the course of the 80s, 90s and into the modern day, you should come over to the Hobbytalk Ask Me Anything with Chepp going live on Tuesday, September 21st and running until Thursday, September 23rd. Don't miss out! You can ask your questions here!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
PICKED UP A COULPE OF THE GREEN 55TH ANIV. CARS AND I KNOW THESE ARE NOT CHASE CARS PER SAY! QUESTION IS THERE DOES'NT SEEM TO BE ANY INFO ON WHAT CARS ARE BEING DONE, SETS ETC. ETC, CAN ANYBODY SHED SOME LIGHT ON THIS TOPIC??? :wave:

·
Registered
4,253 Posts
The Austin van, '72 Bronco, and Lexus GS430 are getting the green 55th treatment. They have the same collector numbers as the regular releases, and there no others as far as I know.

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
There is a skybuster, MBX issue plane, 747 or 767 not sure, that has the MBX 55th Anniversary tampo on the tail of the die cast plane. However the plane is not painted green...olesarge90/Gill

Will post a pic when I find it again...

·
Registered
552 Posts
I hope collectors do not fall for this attempt at scalping. The 3 Green 55th Anniversary models are regular production runs and NOT limited in any way. They are worth $1 and to pay more than that is silly. All 3 are out and should be fairly easy to find once all realize they are foolish for trying to take advantage of the collectors. Be patient. The Sky Buster is also a regular run model. Happy Hunting.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts