Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there one in every case? I got to Walmart just as the lady was finishing putting out a case thinking this would be my 1st WL find. It wasn't my time. Did pick up the Pony Power Camaro though. :thumbsup:

·
Lookout the Mac is Back!!
8,413 Posts
No, at 1% production and 12 cars to an inner, ther should be one in approximately every 8 inners or so on average, I know I have opened 23 inners and not found a WL and have opened 10 inners and found on ein each one... just like a lottery when you find one

·
senile old cajun
1,276 Posts
welcome to the boards,there isnt one in every case but ya can tell if there was one when ya get to them and 11 out of 12 are still there and no one else has been there ttfn johnny

·
Registered
5,967 Posts
I`ve had terrible luck and good luck with opening cases.
In one week I found 14 cases of JL`s and no wl`s.The next week I found 7 cases and got 4 wl`s at TRU.
I also opened 26 cases at WM a few months ago and not a single wl.
I`ve also opened 100 cases of mopar or no car 1 of 4,000 cases and scored 27 wl`s.

·
Registered
577 Posts
CamaroCuz said:
Is there one in every case? I got to Walmart just as the lady was finishing putting out a case thinking this would be my 1st WL find. It wasn't my time. Did pick up the Pony Power Camaro though. :thumbsup:
Your time will come. I haven't been able to get my hands on a WL for a while now. Sometimes you get lucky and score a 5-10 in a week, and then you go 5-10 weeks without getting one. It's all in the chase though! :thumbsup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts