Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2005 Mustang GT, is that car Pearl Wht, or just WHT. in the WL ??? PLMK Thanks!!!!

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I have the car, but its NOT pearl wht, like the rest of the Gold series I have...I'll post a Pic.

Puppycat said:
The regular is silver so anything white is a WL. I do believe however it is a pearl white.

·
Mustang Collector
4,091 Posts
Unless the case has been opened that is a white. Actually the only time that casting has been white it has been a WL. Pony Power box set was also white. Now what you need to do is send it to me for confirmation. The Gold Series whites have proved to be a bit tough for me.

Also check the base. The first 2 series had bases colored the same as the original bodt color if I remember correctly.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
On the base look Blk with Silver Exhaust system,& the Oil pan & Trans are Silver also

Puppycat said:
Unless the case has been opened that is a white. Actually the only time that casting has been white it has been a WL. Pony Power box set was also white. Now what you need to do is send it to me for confirmation. The Gold Series whites have proved to be a bit tough for me.

Also check the base. The first 2 series had bases colored the same as the original bodt color if I remember correctly.

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
I also have been trying to get those TRU Gold series cars in WL... The 1st release with the Mopars & Mustang rarely show up on ebay ... Release 2 & 3 have been easier to get .

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
guess they forgot to mix in the pearl on that batch. :)
Nice car.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts