Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have seen one of the new mustangs but does anyone else know the GM traits of the other cars from this series? i am especially curious if the stock 442 is emerald green or if they did something slightly different because of the car already being green? i am also most curious if the BWF coronet is green with green flames, green with the stock colored flames,stock with green flames, etc.?????
pics would be great if anyone has any of the new green machines! :tongue:

·
FnF: Fords n Ferraris
7,829 Posts
Unbelievable. The custom 442 I have is up to $72.00 with four days left.

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
barnabus62 said:
Thanks for the pictures. :thumbsup:

Dave
No prob. I figured that after talking to Mac yesterday that quite a few of the Custom 442's will be on the Bay advertised as GM's when in fact they are not. Just trying to help out the collector (and myself since I forgot what the 442 looked like in GM mode.) :wave:

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
I'm sorry if I appear uninformed, but I am wondering?? Is there 2 different Olds 442's in the Series 2 release?? One stock and one custom?? If so, the regular issue stock 442 is the Forest Green and the regular issue custom 442 would be what color?? I understand the GM of both would be Emerald Green. Thanks in advance!!

PS ANY help in obtaining just one of each, either by trade (sorry, I have no Greenlight items at all) or purchase would be GREATLY appreciated!!

Joe

·
FnF: Fords n Ferraris
7,829 Posts
The custom is white with a black/silver hood and side stripe.

if you want the regular stock and custom 442 Milizones(this forums sponser) still has them for sale.

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Atencio said:
The custom is white with a black/silver hood and side stripe.

if you want the regular stock and custom 442 Milizones(this forums sponser) still has them for sale.
THANK YOU!!!

Joe

1 - 12 of 12 Posts