Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Duke Dave of Sealand
2,879 Posts
first set Rick.. second may be a bit to large unless of course your going for that 1971 10 year old did it look.. lol

·
Premium Member
140 Posts
Go to page 27 of bill's model murdering thread for nice views of the tools he uses. I actually got the second set with handles, they look exactly like the ones on the model murdering thread.

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
hey that DOES look like them. thanks for the tip. hey coach, the second set is only 3/4" longer than the first set... i think the handles make 'em look longer...

--rick

edit: only problem is i hate to pay $7.00 shipping for a $5.00 set of files. ouch. wish I had a Harbor Freight near me...

or maybe I just need to order a whole bunch of stuff, make the shipping cost effective... :lol:

edit again: hey, harrisburg is only an hour from here... sounds like a Saturday trip...

·
Duke Dave of Sealand
2,879 Posts
hey that DOES look like them. thanks for the tip. hey coach, the second set is only 3/4" longer than the first set... i think the handles make 'em look longer...

--rick

edit: only problem is i hate to pay $7.00 shipping for a $5.00 set of files. ouch. wish I had a Harbor Freight near me...

or maybe I just need to order a whole bunch of stuff, make the shipping cost effective... :lol:
thats what I do when shipping is high, buy all kinds of good junk lol...

·
Model Murdering
7,331 Posts
Yuppers, the grey handled ones.

They have held up good, as well they should. I only cut styrene, brass, copper, solder, and the occassional fart.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts