Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Question about the WL Super Chevy 67 Camaro

Hello everyone,

I recently purchased a Super Chevy 67 Camaro off ebay. The description said white interior and white rims. I got it in the mail today, and this is what it looks like:

The interior looks to be off-white.
Here is a link to the auction: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150110741960&fromMakeTrack=true#ebayphotohosting The pic from the auction makes the interior look whiter than it is. What does the regular issue of this car look like?

PS- Sorry about the blurry picture.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Gadzooks N' Egads!!!!

If its a 1999 Series #2 release . . . the Tolmart shows the normal car to
have a black interior with either racer edge wheels or blackwall tires.
The Tolmart depicts the WL as having a white base and White Lightning
on the tires.

After checking lightning lane, your car is a Cover Car Super Chevy -
Series 13 . . .

·
Registered
12,344 Posts
It looks a little off-white but the regular issue is black so it's probably the correct interior. This picture from lightninglane isn't much clearer. If no one has one readily available I can try to dig mine out later and see if I can get any pics to compare to.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
It is from series 14. Here is the link from LightningLane: http://www.lightninglane.com/super_chevy.htm

Any help is appreciated

EDIT- Mike, You replied at the same time as me. That makes me feel much better. If you could dig yours out, I would really appreciate that. If it is not too much trouble of course. The seller has sold several WLs, and it doesnt seem that he would pull something like this.

EDIT #2- Thats the second time we replied at the same time! Thanks for the pic. Makes me feel much better.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for responding everyone! I was afraid that I was ripped off. Mike, I must say that you have a nice collection of WLs from what I have seen so far. You are much braver than me. I dont even open mainline HWs, let alone THs or even WLs like you do. LOL Keep up the good work.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts