Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
The original rubber tyred King Size is just right.....who noticed the 1:1 Binz in that old James Bond movie ´THUNDERBALL`
My childhood SuperKings example survived near mint in a worn box but I sold it about 7 years ago for just over $15 because I never liked it :confused:
Now I have the regular wheels plus skinny and fat wheels superfast small scale in my collection, they are sat in the back row of my display......

·
Registered
19,875 Posts
Two words...gore jiss!!!!!!

The original rubber tyred King Size is just right.....who noticed the 1:1 Binz in that old James Bond movie ´THUNDERBALL`
Oh HELL yeah I've seen that car, I lovvves me some specail bodied Benzs!

All I'm missing is the small scale thin wheel Superfast with the unmodified wheel openings.
Beautiful cars!!!!!

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
All I'm missing is the small scale thin wheel Superfast with the unmodified wheel openings.
Beautiful cars!!!!!
Hi Dave,
It looks like Mountain either hasnt got one or forgot to include it in his excellent photo.Then there are the two pack army ambulance and the rear door cast shut final cream issue from the late 1970s and early 1980s -perhaps its time for Mountain to show us the whole set in one shot;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts