Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
729 Posts
Does anyone know the current points positions?
Race 3 must have been a ghost race.
I think I was there??
Hey there McKenzie!!! yeah the points will be updated over this weekend... Just talked with Mr Scott last night and need to get the copy of the final results to him. I plan on getting that to him tonight, so give him the weekend to get it updated. :thumbsup:

Denny

·
Registered
729 Posts
Thanks Johnny for starting this thread! :thumbsup:

As Johnny stated - NIGHT RACING IS HERE!!!

Can't wait to see the reflections off the cars and seeing them look like they are going twice as fast!!!

Gates will open at the normal 12:00 noon on Friday the 6th, lights will be on for practice throughout the night. Our drivers meeting will be at %ish... Maybe a little earlier depending how the day is going...

Hope tho see you all there!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Call me if youhave any questions...

Denny Andrews
909-638-8976

·
Registered
116 Posts
cant wait its gonna be a blast..... thanx to all involved in the qsac west races this season has been aot of fun.... thanks to Denny, John, Casey, & bob.... ohhh yeahand thnx to all the veterans for putting up with my no driving self this year through all my struggles and for all the help including John and bob of bobs motorsports and Ron Shoeb and Dave Hart

·
Registered
729 Posts
9 days and counting... Looking forward to having you all out here next weekend!!!

The points should be updated by the end of this weekend... Sorry there was some confusion within the system... But we are on top of it and should be good to go before this next race... :thumbsup:

Hope everyone has a great weekend coming up!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts