Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
June 9th & 10th we return to the Boulder RC Speedway for QSAC West race #5. This is a dont miss race with some epic battles. Hope to see everone there!

·
Registered
116 Posts
great day out here at the track, track is very active and a great turn out so far and more still coming in.... Great to see everyone again after i missed the last race

·
Registered
96 Posts
John will you see if gotpaint has my M&M body done and if he is going to leave it with you. He has not answered my PM to him thanks Murray

·
Registered
116 Posts
great night in the pit area with all the families after a great day of heat races ending in a great BBQ with good people and watching the Manny Paquio debacle......

·
Registered
335 Posts
Just wanted to say I had a great time running with you guys this weekend. Cant wait till Orange Show. Thanks to everyone for the help tuning. Got the car pretty good in the main minus the wind. See everyone next month!

Chris Williams

·
Premium Member
586 Posts
I would like to thank everyone that came out for Race #5. It was nice to see 8 and 10 car mains. I will see you all next year and good luck in all your racing adventures. Troy

·
Registered
55 Posts
Get back safe Troy, we'll see ya next year,oh yea don't forget to send that sportsman car to me so I can race it, I mean take care of it for ya, LOL

1 - 14 of 14 Posts