Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys its just under a month away already! You all ready??? I know i'm not, don't think i even have a car at this time, but we'll be there! :thumbsup:

Just trying to get a role call here and see who's planning on making the trip. Remember it's just a one day race (Saturday) Should have the gates open on Friday around noon once again. Camping will be allowed and if you need to stay the night Saturday is ok. We'll be locking up the track Sunday morning around 10:00am... any questions don't hesitate to call - 909-638-8976

Hope to see you all there!!! :woohoo:

Denny Andrews
"Got Paint"

·
Registered
144 Posts
Denny, I am planning to make it, No way to make it earler on friday???
I know you don't have any control on the problem. Will see you there
Friday.
Tom

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump... :thumbsup:

now, was that a bump to get the message back to the top? or was it practice for some fun short track racing? you be the judge.... :wave:

Denny Andrews
#93 (Bullseye???)
"Got Paint?"

·
Registered
549 Posts
Denny,
I'm gonna try and make it out to watch, and visit with some of you but have not sold any of my tenth scale stuff yet. I have an offer out and sent them a list but no word back.
I might just bring my radio with spectrum mod and reciever maybe rent a ride LOL but just in case .
Talk at you later

·
Premium Member
586 Posts
I will be there friday with two cars and only one driver at this time. sprint 64 if you make it find me and you can run my second car. it will be setup for sportsman.

Troy

·
Registered
230 Posts
Thought I would let you all know that Denny had a accident while riding a quad out at glamis sat. night.He has alot of fractures to his nose,mouth ect. but doctors said they would heal in time. He came home today and is very tired from all the x-rays and stuff from the hospital. He is really sore today but will get better as time goes. I guess it could have been worse!! He will be back in working condition soon.

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Thought I would let you all know that Denny had a accident while riding a quad out at glamis sat. night.He has alot of fractures to his nose,mouth ect. but doctors said they would heal in time. He came home today and is very tired from all the x-rays and stuff from the hospital. He is really sore today but will get better as time goes. I guess it could have been worse!! He will be back in working condition soon.
hope everything will heal up, glad it wasnt worse...thats why i wont go to Glamis on the weekends to damn many people, Dennis how far are you guys from Bullhead?

·
Registered
230 Posts
hope everything will heal up, glad it wasnt worse...thats why i wont go to Glamis on the weekends to damn many people, Dennis how far are you guys from Bullhead?
Hey Mike, We are about 3 1/2 hrs. away. Come on out to our 1st race in 3 weeks and try the new track out. You will love it!!(Feb 6th) Practice Fri and race on Sat, Go home Sun, Go to work Mon.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts