Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok all are west coast guys lets use this to talke about whats going on here on the west coast!

First up is we have a new Flag man that is going to travle the west coast series and some of you may know him he as he has been a round for some years now but doesent race. His name is Niale Clyde and he will be running the races from here on out! He will be calling the shots on all the racing and the announcer can focus on making the race exciting to watch. Cant wait to work with him I think this is going to be a great finsh to a great year of racing. Let us know what you think?

Thank John
QSAC West board

·
Registered
55 Posts
Thats what this club needs,an unbias person to run races and keep order. We as drivers need to realize the black flag can be thrown. like the idea, when does he start ?

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
So sorry guys we are working on getting the QSAC West web site up to date. As you all know bill scott is no longer doing the site for us and there is going to be a transition stage to get it up and running again! So sorry for any inconvenience and please hang in it will be updated soon.....

Thanks John.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Qsacwest Points

THE FACT IS
Even though I have asked several times !, I have never received the results for races #3 or #5
I CANNOT POST DATA THAT I DON'T HAVE .

Bill Scott

·
Registered
230 Posts
WOW! Hear goes this thread...:freak:
I dont know what this means but here I go. I haven't been able to race the last few races and only heard that a few of the people haven't seen eye to eye on everything. We must not forget that everybody in this sport is just as important as the next. If it wasn't for you and the people around you, this would go down hill real fast. I don;t know what happened between some of the guys but I do know we need to fix the problem. I can tell you from my view that if it wasn't for people like Bill Scott, Bob Lydecker, Ron, Dave, promotors, drivers and many more that give thier time for all of us we wouldn't even have a place to play. We need people like this in our hobby. Yes, this a hobby! I really miss being there with all of you and hope to come back with the same bunch of guys and gals. Please work out the bugs without tearing each other up.There is a solution to everything. This has always been a great hobby to be in to share with friends and family and would like it to continue. Lets give thanks to those that help our sport. Thats all of us!!!!Thankyou Dennis:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts