Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all...

I'm trying to set up the Banquet for us at the last race. Right now i am in talks with the Orange Show Fairgrounds... We have had it there in the past. Nice place for sure.. :thumbsup:

But what i need is a good count of people planning on making it to the banquet after our racing. The banquet will most likely start at 6:00pm Saturday night November 14th... I am planning on it to be a buffet style with bbq chicken and beef... I'm pretty sure i can keep the price at $25 to $30 tops...

Please if you can let me know if you are planning on making it and how many guests... Also if you know people who don't get on line please get a old of then for me and ask them the same thing for me or have them get a hold of me at 909-638-8976... It would be very apreciated...:thumbsup:

·
Registered
200 Posts
Hey Bob Bates How The Hell Are Ya.its The Bandit From Perth Australia Hope Things Go Well For You Soon .had Only One Meeting Since Been Home ,hopefully Racing This Weekend Rain Permitting .summer Is Coming .till Next Time Take Care.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Hey Bob Bates How The Hell Are Ya.its The Bandit From Perth Australia Hope Things Go Well For You Soon .had Only One Meeting Since Been Home ,hopefully Racing This Weekend Rain Permitting .summer Is Coming .till Next Time Take Care.
hey buddy how you been?i'm hanging in there still no work and my son shon is leaving for missouri on sunday he got a job down there so things have been rough,trying to keep my head up,i'm not sure yet if i will make it to the nationals,good to hear from you buddy,hope your doing good,Bob Bates Jr. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
230 Posts
So does anyone know if they are going to the last race and banquet in Nov? Would like get a close count to see where we will be holding it. Just how many is the AZ gang(Wifes',kids, friends, girl friends,ect). Just trying to help out a little. Sally and I will be there. Thanks!:)

·
Registered
230 Posts
Good to see your going to be there Tommy. We all have missed you. See you next week at the Super Nats also. Dennis:thumbsup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts