Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
1/4s

I been a 1/4 scaler for alot of years, I raced at 106 racepark in pembrook NH in the late 90s,,we have a nice 1/4 scale oval track here in Maine, we tried to get 1/4 scales going here but didnt have much luck, we run 1/5 scales,,Baja-modifieds, 1/5 scale onroad cars and I am also doing some testing with a car thats the same dimensions as a hpi baja and a 1/4 scale sprint car,,its an all aluminum machined chassis with 1/4 scale sprinter suspension,,very light very fast with a stock 230 redcap zenoah,,anyhow heres the track link
http://www.fastleft.net/index.html

·
Registered
174 Posts
mod

No vids of this particular car,,Im going to race the car next week at our track in the super mod class, pretty much all big CC hpi bajas on brp tires, this chassis is kind of a test mule,,we actually have 4 of these,I have been making some changes to make them easier to setup and work on,it looks alot like this but a little lower roofline plus a few other changes,looking to get an SK style body vaccuformed for it

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I currently have a baja 5sc and a Losi 5ive-T. Was thinking of running them both on blacktop oval. 5ive-T would look good with a nascar body on it if it will fit. and my 5sc would like to turn it into a modified. Was looking at a couple of used 1/4 scale nascars.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Are the sportsman cars 1/5 scale touring cars with Q-scale nascar body or is that something you built.

·
Registered
174 Posts
racing

Weli you are more than welcome to come on up to our track,, Greg Glassman is from NH, he comes up and races with us, He makes the Adapters to put BRP tires on the hpi baja, his company is SUH racing, you might even car pool with him:thumbsup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts