Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I would share some of my displays. I am still working on a couple of other things, but this is it for now. My brother drew the small pcitures.

What do you think?

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys. This is in my bedroom. I guess you can tell I am a single guy....lol

My dad even contributed to the wall. He did the signs for me on top of the big case. All done with a scroll saw. He is doing an M2 and a Greenlight for me. It feels so great to have all these up. I only had two for so long. Now I just need to have an opening party to get em full.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Kevin those look great, Your brothers pics looks really good to. I like the way you set everything up. If its not to much trouble could you PM me a how to with measurements on how to build the case above the trans am super duty pic.

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Those Display Cases look great .... I would have to buy 40 of them
to Display all my Redlines - WL's - MM's - Jada's - Maisto's

Again they look Awesome. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
I like it Kevin! Those diplay cases are awesome. That is what I want to do for my Firebird collection. I love the art work. If those horses get a inferior complex from the bird pictures you have. You can always send them my way.

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
Very nice and tastefully done. I like how you layed everything out. Your brother's drawings are awesome! Can you let me know if he does requests?
Your Dad did a nice job on the signs as well. They make for a neat addition to the display.
Thanks for the pics!

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Kevin those look great, Your brothers pics looks really good to. I like the way you set everything up. If its not to much trouble could you PM me a how to with measurements on how to build the case above the trans am super duty pic.

Shouldn't too hard to put together, but these were purchased online some time ago. I think I got these off ebay. The only thing I don't like about them is the material used for the shelves. I will probably change it at some point. It is some type of wood that puts of dust easily.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I like it Kevin! Those diplay cases are awesome. That is what I want to do for my Firebird collection. I love the art work. If those horses get a inferior complex from the bird pictures you have. You can always send them my way.

Thanks. I love Trans Ams. The green one is one that I had about 10 years ago. I completely restored it and it is one of the best cars I have ever owned. But my favorite was my 69 Mach 1. Just can't get over that body style. I don't even have too many Trans Am diescast. Usually I can't find one I like well enough to purchase.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Very nice and tastefully done. I like how you layed everything out. Your brother's drawings are awesome! Can you let me know if he does requests?
Your Dad did a nice job on the signs as well. They make for a neat addition to the display.
Thanks for the pics!
He doesn't do requests. He did these as a Christmas gift for me last year and I am just now getting them on the wall...:eek:

Thats how long I have been trying to get this planned out. I have a few more things to do that include some signage and maybe some other type of display for some of my packaged cars. Part of me wants to open them all, but the worth of the cars keeps holding me back. Plus I have a few larger scale mustangs I want to put out.

Thanks for the kind words everyone.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts