Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Scott Moen turns 42 saturday! SHHHHH Don't let him know that we know and well all jump out and surprize him on saturday morning! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Lpgeoteacher said:
Scott Moen turns 42 saturday! SHHHHH Don't let him know that we know and well all jump out and surprize him on saturday morning! :thumbsup:
Actually it will be quite a SURPRISE .... seeing as I turned 42 back on December 30th :lol: But hey, I never celebrated it since I was in the Hospital .. so go ahead and surprise me anyway :wave: Take care all !

Scott

·
Registered
10,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey then you lied about it on the HT sign up! **Turns around and tell carnut to get out of the closet (NO PUN)**

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Lpgeoteacher said:
Hey then you lied about it on the HT sign up! **Turns around and tell carnut to get out of the closet (NO PUN)**
Actually I checked my profile and it does say December 30, 1964 :tongue: Where did you see March 31st ? LOL !

Scott

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Scott, you were peaking!

Scott Moen said:
Actually I checked my profile and it does say December 30, 1964 :tongue: Where did you see March 31st ? LOL !

Scott
That WAS why it was going to be a surprise.
To catch you completely off-guard.

I guess that it will no longer be a surprise.
Scott, you were peaking, LOL.

So, we will still wish you a happy birthday, even if it is three months late or nine months early.

Cheers. Cobra

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
maybe you got confused, according to the garage's calendar, "Farnsworth III, Phineas T. " turns 75 on Friday. :p

1 - 12 of 12 Posts