Hobbyist Forums banner
  • If you've ever been interested in the history of Zee Toys or Maisto over the course of the 80s, 90s and into the modern day, you should come over to the Hobbytalk Ask Me Anything with Chepp, now live and running until Thursday, September 23rd! Don't miss out! You can ask your questions here!
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
It'll be cool to see what the final bid is. They usually go for 100.00 so I'm wondering what the reserve is? The last 2 hours should tell the tale.

Looks like a local guy out of South Bend. Don't think I've met him?

·
Registered
4,370 Posts
MARKHOS said:
It'll be cool to see what the final bid is. They usually go for 100.00 so I'm wondering what the reserve is? The last 2 hours should tell the tale.

Looks like a local guy out of South Bend. Don't think I've met him?
A local guy is the high bidder too! And a Camaro Nut like myself! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Thanks so much for posting that pic. I don't think I ever saw one before. Same Caddy as LF Caddy just different wheels (and no box).
I like it.

·
Banned
2,477 Posts
if i had a pink slip racer i wouldnt sell it,,,,and goodness knows i tried to win one,,,,,all day,,,,all dang day!!!,,,,,,if i had extras of them that would be different though. :tongue:

·
Premium Member
7,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
I remember this car being won. But I can't remember the guy. What I remember is the #48 being pulled. Strange what you remember.

Mine will never be sold

·
Rocket Power
3,267 Posts
dammitman said:
if i had a pink slip racer i wouldnt sell it,,,,and goodness knows i tried to win one,,,,,all day,,,,all dang day!!!,,,,,,if i had extras of them that would be different though.
I do rememeber how determined and frustrated you were that day. Good thing there was a bar near by hey! Perhaps you just need to buy this one and get it over with.

·
7,461 Posts
PSR = Pink Slip Racer {a special casting that is rewarded as a prize for winning a gravity race against the PSR, or by winning the entire bracket of 16 cars. }

I hope this helps...

·
Lookout the Mac is Back!!
8,413 Posts
Chevreader said:
What is a PSR?

Pink Slip Racer - every year at Fest there are downhil gravity races and there are a limited number of PSR to race against, luck of the draw. If you win, you win the PSR. They vary by year

1 - 18 of 18 Posts