Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
It'll be cool to see what the final bid is. They usually go for 100.00 so I'm wondering what the reserve is? The last 2 hours should tell the tale.

Looks like a local guy out of South Bend. Don't think I've met him?

·
Registered
4,370 Posts
MARKHOS said:
It'll be cool to see what the final bid is. They usually go for 100.00 so I'm wondering what the reserve is? The last 2 hours should tell the tale.

Looks like a local guy out of South Bend. Don't think I've met him?
A local guy is the high bidder too! And a Camaro Nut like myself! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Thanks so much for posting that pic. I don't think I ever saw one before. Same Caddy as LF Caddy just different wheels (and no box).
I like it.

·
Banned
2,477 Posts
if i had a pink slip racer i wouldnt sell it,,,,and goodness knows i tried to win one,,,,,all day,,,,all dang day!!!,,,,,,if i had extras of them that would be different though. :tongue:

·
Premium Member
7,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I remember this car being won. But I can't remember the guy. What I remember is the #48 being pulled. Strange what you remember.

Mine will never be sold

·
Rocket Power
3,267 Posts
dammitman said:
if i had a pink slip racer i wouldnt sell it,,,,and goodness knows i tried to win one,,,,,all day,,,,all dang day!!!,,,,,,if i had extras of them that would be different though.
I do rememeber how determined and frustrated you were that day. Good thing there was a bar near by hey! Perhaps you just need to buy this one and get it over with.

·
7,461 Posts
PSR = Pink Slip Racer {a special casting that is rewarded as a prize for winning a gravity race against the PSR, or by winning the entire bracket of 16 cars. }

I hope this helps...

·
Lookout the Mac is Back!!
8,413 Posts
Chevreader said:
What is a PSR?

Pink Slip Racer - every year at Fest there are downhil gravity races and there are a limited number of PSR to race against, luck of the draw. If you win, you win the PSR. They vary by year

1 - 18 of 18 Posts