Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The AutoFest will NOT be brand specific this year for PSR racing. Gerald will break it down to vintage, trucks/vans/SUV's and cars. Lots of bragging rights at stake here people. Manhood will be tested and it's a long year of bragging rights for somebody in each class.

Now for those of you who think they have the top dog in some Tiger Wheels, JL Racer's Edge or Hot Wheels thingy, I hear that the Cherry has placed full race emphasis on making all brands look like little toy thingys in pretty pink and yellow. Research and Development has been placed on full alert, wind tunnel testing will start soon along with the latest carbon-fiber wheels. Bring your toys boys because the Cherry is the man!

They are replicating the PSR track as we speak and will be placing a 25 hour a day test program in place to show off how serious they are. That's right, I said 25 hours, that's how hard they are working.

Who thinks they're boss? :wave:

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
It sounds like these guys are having fun with this. I'm sure all the work they are putting into this is going to make huge strides in the popularity of their diecast line. I am looking forward to see what they come up with.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Hi Mark- Just out of, um, curiosity, what is the height of the starting box, the length and angle of drop, and the distance from flat to gate going to be? Thanks... :wave:

·
Premium Member
7,464 Posts
SkipperC said:
Hi Mark- Just out of, um, curiosity, what is the height of the starting box, the length and angle of drop, and the distance from flat to gate going to be? Thanks... :wave:
I believe 8ft high, 45 degree angle and 47 ft long.

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
SkipperC said:
Wait a second... He's gonna build his own track to practice!! :p

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ha ha it's only 43 feet so as long as nobody tells him he'll be off. Everybody else is tuning for two feet less. Laughs on him!

To speed things up we may only run 16 feet. Less walking to retreive cars, quicker races and more competitive racing...............just kidding.;)

·
Premium Member
7,464 Posts
Mark Hosaflook said:
Ha ha it's only 43 feet so as long as nobody tells him he'll be off. Everybody else is tuning for two feet less. Laughs on him!

To speed things up we may only run 16 feet. Less walking to retreive cars, quicker races and more competitive racing...............just kidding.;)
That would put the gate at the bottom of the slope...

·
2011 VW NB Final Edition
2,031 Posts
GeraldE61 said:
That would put the gate at the bottom of the slope...
That may give the rock and the green boogie kleenex a chance!!!.

·
Registered
10,980 Posts
Well as I remember I was a player with Numbers 3, 5, 7, 9, 13 and 16 **Sniff** I never got anything! I can win for losing! I think it is rigged! (Hey is the PSR a rock this year?)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts