Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saturday October 31st Nitro Off-Road Halloween Havoc race. Doors open at 9:00AM racing starts at 10:00AM.

Three rounds of qualifying followed by the mains. Bump ups for the 1st and 2nd place driver in each main.

Race Entry Fees: $18 First Class $7 Second Class $5 Each Additional Class

16 Years and under $5 per class

·
Registered
4,222 Posts
that would be cool, and are they running e-scales? or nitro only
the electric race is the night before on the 30th im just saying that cause the electric guys dont wanna smell the nitro thats why they made the 30th the electric and the 31st nitro its only fair that they run on the 30th with the rest and nitro on the 31st.. in my opinion cause i would rather race the 30th but i cant cause im nitro

·
Premium Member
4,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dirt wont be delivered until late this week. So no track yet.

·
Registered
4,222 Posts
i have a question? i know its early yet but i wanna ask how long the mains are going to be and whos all going to be there for this nitro race day

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
I will be there for sure. I would think C mains down 10min, B mains 15 mins and A main 30 mins. with 2 bumps. But I am sure E can answer what he has in mind......................

·
Premium Member
4,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Premium Member
4,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Proving Grounds Raceway Sign Up Forms

Good afternoon everyone. Attached to this posting is the sign up form for Proving Grounds, it is in a Microsoft Word format which I am fairly confident just about everyone has the ability to open. If you would like to pre-register for the October 30 and October 31 Halloween Havoc races, please fill out this form and email it back to me at [email protected] This will help speed up the registration process on race day because we can get everyone's information into the computer system ahead of time.

This form will also be used for every other race at Proving Grounds, so feel free to download it, fill it out and save it on your computer. That way all you need to do is print it and bring it with you whenever your going to race.

·
Premium Member
4,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
311 Posts
racing on 10/30

A few of us from SouthBend will be coming on the 30th. with 1/8 buggy's and truggy's. Map quest says 1.5 hrs taking us to 94 and back over..is this faster than the tollroad to 131 North ? We won't be there till 7PM.

·
Registered
3,965 Posts
A few of us from SouthBend will be coming on the 30th. with 1/8 buggy's and truggy's. Map quest says 1.5 hrs taking us to 94 and back over..is this faster than the tollroad to 131 North ? We won't be there till 7PM.
US 31 up through berrien springs then short jog on I94 then N196

1 - 20 of 24 Posts