Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone on the BB tell me who sells protector packs for JL's? I used to buy them from meijers but they stopped selling them.
Thanks

·
Registered
12,344 Posts
jhoop posted earlier today that he had some. Also check with tinywheels or rob I'm not sure but they were blowing them out at the Fest and he could have some left. Otherwise, it might be Adkins because you just can't find them in the stores any more.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Hey 41-Willys! Maybe check with www.adkinsstore.com. They say they have 1 piece protectos 12 for 9.99 up to 250 for 139.99. When you get to the main page click on JL on the left sideand go from there. I hope that helps. :wave:

·
Registered
74 Posts
I have got some from Adkins, and they are real nice. Not all JL's will fit in them though. The one's I got from Wholesale cases, fit some that I could not get into the one's from Adkins. And then ther are some Jl's that won't fit in either one. I have even tried some of the star cases (for star wars cards) from Wholesale cases. They work fair butarenot perfect.

·
Premium Member
4,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the help guys, I forgot about HobbyLobby and I'll have to check out wholesalecases.com, Adkins was the one I could not remember.
thanks again.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts