Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Proscale R/C Raceplex 2010-2011 Season

Proscale R/C Raceplex
4405 E. Sternberg Rd
Fruitport, MI 49415

owner: Duke Bradshaw
[email protected]
cell...231-750-1181

Let's get ready for 2010. Great place for both outdoor oval racing and offroad action. Now comes the wait for the lovely Michigan weather... But it don't hurt to get a early start for 2010:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,533 Posts
There's been a couple weekends latley that were better than middle of Aug, hopefully spring comes early. Now the question is, will it be more electric or nitro?

scott

·
Registered
2,533 Posts
Duke you see this, these guy's just tossin money in the wind. LOL Someone want to buy 3 kids and a wife, I'd have an electric faster. = o

·
Premium Member
8,393 Posts
Duke you see this, these guy's just tossin money in the wind. LOL Someone want to buy 3 kids and a wife, I'd have an electric faster. = o
I don't know how they do it Scott!

Nitro will dominate the outdoor race season, you'll see!:thumbsup:

By the way the OFF ROAD TRACK IS IN AWESOME SHAPE to any one that has to get a last minute fix before the snow fly's.

Duke

·
Premium Member
8,393 Posts
Merry Christmas to all the off roaders! Looking forward to doing some indoor off road at PG after the holidays! Hope I'm still invited.:wave:

Duke

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
SSShhhhhhhhhh.........................................smell it?.......................Nitro is in the air..............Bring the Spring.

1 - 20 of 248 Posts