Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ProMatch tq and win @ RCSM in Phx, AZ yesterday in 4300 BL.
Thanks to Erika, Jeff for some great cells and great suport!!!

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
I'm still using packs that I bought in october and run weekly on them. They are still great packs. I can't wait to get a couple more for the rest of the season.
Thanks,
Fireball

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wade, no I was running WC cells. I talked to Jeff and he said #'s were a bit lower but the cells were great! If you don't maintain your cells very well he said the are the cell for you. I guess they take the abuse like old nicads did. but with ton more run time/voltage LOL

·
Registered
3 Posts
EP Cells

The EP Cells have been coming out very similar to the IB's. The average voltage out of the EP's is a 1.23 as is with the IB's lately. The EP's have come really far and are proving to be a strong performing cell. I hope to have them back in stock next week so that you guys can start getting them and using them.

Since this is my first post on here you guys are going to have to fill me in on all your usernames!! Jody I got you figured out but the rest of you need to help me out!!

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey Erika glad to see you finally joined us.
2GROOVY4U = Raymond McCoy

Thanks for the great cells for the Bird's!!!

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
Hi Erika, Good to see you made it onto the site.
I ran a brand new EP cell last night right out of the box and it was pretty good. The pack was 1.236 w/450 run time I think. IR are a little high 1.6-1.7. I hope to get a couple more when they come in.
See ya,
Fireball AKA Kenny Roberts

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Pro-match WC 4200's TQ, set new track record and win in 4300 BL last nite @ RCSM in Phx, AZ. Thanks to Jeff and Erika for the great cells!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Aww....

Cool, thanks guys!!

Wade- thanks for the "invite" keep in touch!!

2Groovy4U- Congrats on the new track record, you had some pretty good company right on your tail.......

fireball- yes, IR's a tad bit higher but we have been seeing them come down a bit.

promatchracer- consistent on the name....thanks that made it easy for me. How's your little guy?

·
Go Fast, Turn Left
4,799 Posts
Pro Match has accquired FUSION!
How cool is that Casey?

Erika, I've sent you an email.
Casey, you have a PM.

Incidentally, I have been using the EP4200's from FUSION for a few months with good results. They do have a high self-discharge rate. If you race every week I don't think you have to worry much. If you are gonna park it for a couple weeks better charge 'em.

1 - 20 of 114 Posts