Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
10,947 Posts
OK, now that's not even funny! Now I'm depressed that this is only a dream! Are you listening RC2? Well, are you? You have the castings.....GET BUSY!

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
It's not a dream, it's a nightmare! It's a nightmare that they haven't considered doing something like these!

Geeez Travis, the last time I got that excited I had to take a cold shower. :lol:

·
Registered
243 Posts
Well a little wishfull thinking can't hurt !! Very nice dream Travis and it didn't cost you anything !! :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
4,341 Posts
That would have made a great set to add to the legends series. I would have bought them all and went after all the whites too. Just Like I did with the Top Fuel and Funny Car Legends

·
Registered
8,907 Posts
I'd love to see this kind of series introduced! I really believe that RC2 may have some of the legal fees already covered? Regardless, there are some real nice possibilities!

·
Registered
10,947 Posts
Well, RC2 is the only people making NHRA diecast ( OK, well, they were) so they have the "know how" and they allready have the castings. They just don't seem to have the "want to"!

·
FnF: Fords n Ferraris
7,829 Posts
If I am going to dream I want a 60's A/FX series.

·
Registered
8,907 Posts
We really can't forget to include the late great "Dyno" Don Nicholson to this series. He had many many cars, but the 62 Chevy and the Mustang were my favorites. Lets go Playing Mantis, what are we waiting for?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts