Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Part Time Painter/Racer
8,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's another resin cast ProMod Willys slotcar. I thought you diecast guys would remember the Hot Wheels versions. I added the scoop and re-configured the headers. This one is powered by an AFX chassis, with some aluminum wheels added...RM

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
Not only is that one of the sweetest slot cars I've seen, it's also one of the sweetest customs I've seen. Awesome job, period!

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
I must agree with all of you, one sweet custom. The other ones in the background are amazing as well. Makes me want to get into HO slot cars.

·
Part Time Painter/Racer
8,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys!!! The boys appreciate the comments. KB, those are machined aluminum wheels for slotcars. You can usually find them on Ebay or some slotcar hobby shops. The cars I build do run on slotcar tracks. Thanks again...RM

·
Registered
14,681 Posts
Beautiful job. I have the casting, so I know what the "before" looks like. I like the way you display the car first in primer in your dio, then the final version. It brings the car to life. I also have the urge to switch to GEICO for some strange reason...gives me the willys!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts