Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Pro Exotics Tempguns

For anyone looking for a standard or laser style tempgun for your racing program, please check out:

www.tempgun.com

Note: The laser units are new and will be out later this month.

I have used their basic unit and it reads the same as a high dollar laser unit.
Great for temping motors when the come off the track to see if you hit your rollout properly and also great for measuring track temperature for proper tire selection and setup help.

Eric Hutkay
Tempgun.com Team Driver

·
Registered
540 Posts
I have used the regular tempgun....i think i was one of the first ones ot buy one when they came advertised in rcca mag....anyways, they guy that run pro exotics is a great guy to do bussiness with, and he has a quality product......you can even use these on front tires to check your camber!
Dave

·
Registered
6,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Slider said:
erock1331. You have any idea when in the month they going to be available?
The $25 unit is in stock.

When I talked to Robyn earlier this week he said the laser units were on order and they were waiting for them to come in, he did not give me an exact estimate though, she just said sometime in August.

·
Registered
6,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Their supplier must be taking their good old time. I know they told me a few months back they would be available in June.

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Well.Im good about waiting.But I won't wait month's.I believe when a company has a new product for sale,they should have it in stock.Kinda like a candy store if they ain't got it, a person will travel till he finds what he wants.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Slider....i had to wait a little when I got my tempgun. The guy told me a month or so, and he got the shippemnt the next week. Its worth the wait........the $25 unit works excellent as well
Dave

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi all, [email protected] Exotics here :freak:

our basic PE-1 Temp Gun works great for most RC uses, but we do have two new models coming out very soon. they will be in stock sometime here in August.

this is the first production run for the new stuff, and you always face various delays over design, art, packaging, production slotting, and everything else, but i have seen final production proofs on both new units, so it is literally just days before they arrive. the PE-2 actually ships from our factory on Monday, so those will hit the door first. you can see info on all three of our units at our site, tempgun.com, take a look if you get a chance.

thanks for the support, and as for me, i'm a guy, not a girl :thumbsup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts