Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a serious Star Wars action figures and memorabilias collector from long time... It's my way to stay young Ha Ha Ha !!! I list here all my new acquisition for the year 2009 with some Youtube videos.

I fired a lot of money in my personnal collection. I'm a sort of investor ...
....................................................................................
CLICK ON PICTURES FOR MORE DETAILS
.....................................................................................
Limited Edition Slave Leia Mini Bust ( Pre-ordered one for Feb 2010 )

Interview with Slave Leia fan
Princess Leia Bikini contest
....................................................................................

Exclusive Stormtrooper Commander Mini Bust ( Pre-ordered for Feb 2010 )

Venom VS Stormtrooper Part 1
Venom VS Stormtrooper Part 2
.....................................................................................

General Greivous Wacky Wobbler from Funko

General Grievous vs Obi Wan
Grievous action figure review

...................................................................................

This great box set of bust-ups contains 5 members of the Mos Eisley Cantina band from Star Wars: A New Hope.

Cantina Band video
Cantina scene original
...................................................................................

Premium Format 1:4 Scale Speeder Bike and Scout Trooper figure is akin to the stop motion maquettes used in the making of the famous chase sequence in Return of the Jedi

Star Wars custom speeder bike
Star Wars Speeder bike original scene

.......................................................................................

The awesome vehicle body comes with 2 cannons, 2 projectiles, a rear gun, 2 proton torpedoes, labels, and instructions. With a design inspired by the early days of the Galactic Empire

Star Wars Clone Wars Shadow ARC-170 Fighter Vehicle

ARC-170 Review
RC-170 Virtual tour

..................................................................................
Star Wars Clone Wars Turbo Tank Vehicle

Star Wars Turbo Tank review
Star Wars Turbo Tank review 2

I always watching for another great deal. I will only accept another Star wars item from my wife for chrismas Ha Ha Ha !!!

May the force be with you !!

Source:

http://www.myfantasyweb.com/starwars/starwars.html

1 - 2 of 2 Posts