Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ATTENTION RACERS: After a discussion with JB today we here at Chatham R/C Speedway would like to announce that we are dropping the entry fee from $55.00 to $45.00 for the ARCOR Open on September 4th and 5th!
We hope this will make it easier for the racers attending not only from out of town but those NOT currently ARCOR memebers having to purchase a weekend pass to attend this race.

We are really excited about this event and want to make it a great even to remember. We look forward to seeing each of you this coming weekend and a reminder the track will be open all day into the night on Friday for practice and if the racers would like we will run a club race on Friday night with two heats and a main as a warmup for Saturday's Qualifiers.

Hope to see you this weekend,

Judy & Dwight

Chatham R/C Speedway
www.chathamrcspeedway.com

·
Registered
215 Posts
juggalow,
Too bad nobody asked you for your 2 cents, Apparently ARCOR doesn't mean anything to you so why don't you just stay away from posts regarding it.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Arcor Races

I Have Only Been An Arcor Member Since This Summer, But I Have To Say, It Is Some Of The Most Enjoyable Racing And Hospitality That I Have Ever Been Associated With. I Look Forward To Many Years Of Racing Arcor. Keep Up The Good Work Jb!!!!!!

On Another Note, If Someone Does Not Like Arcor That Is Their Personal Right, But Please Do Not Try To Ruin It For Others.

Thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts