Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hi there, im new to this sight, ive recently came accross a complete set of the 06 calender cars, might be 07, but the entire set is white lightning, they all have white tires and bottoms. does anyone have any idea of how much this set might be worth. i also got a elvis car from the rock art series, #7, that is white lightning, any amount on that would be awesome aswell. im new to johnny lightning usually only collect hotwheels

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
Welcome to hobbytalk. It never ceases to amaze me how many people come over from Hot Wheels land with "how much are WLs worth?" questions. We really need to stop associating toys with value, but I digress.

I'd imagine the Calendar girls WL set would be quite valuable given that they didn't show up in numbers. Since that is the case, they are worth whatever someone is willing to pay for them.

I have no clue on the Elvis car since I'm not sure what car it is and don't know them by number. Check completed e-bay listings for better clues.

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
welcome....and remember, one man's trash is another man's treasure....if you want to make money on them, good luck....if you want to enjoy them for their rare beauty then the value is in your eyes....if you are looking to use them to upgrade to something you want more, try the "swap/sell" section and see what you can get....and once again, welcome to Hobbytalk :wave:

·
Registered
5,967 Posts
CONGRATS ON finding this set in wl form.
If you buy this I`d love to purchase that cuda from you and I`m sure others here would like the chance to get some also. :thumbsup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts