Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was just at my local Wal-Mart this morning.
M2 1/64 was now $6.00 a car.:drunk:
My LHS now has them for less!

·
Registered
436 Posts
Was just at my local Wal-Mart this morning.
M2 1/64 was now $6.00 a car.:drunk:
My LHS now has them for less!
Hi 40Intrepid,

This topic is also being talked about over at Joe's, http://joesdiecastshack.yuku.com/topic/23415

This price situation does effect other brands as well. The cars should scan and ring up at the regular $4.97 price. Wal Mart is working on fixing this ASAP.

Thanks,
Sean

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Hi 40Intrepid,

This topic is also being talked about over at Joe's, http://joesdiecastshack.yuku.com/topic/23415

This price situation does effect other brands as well. The cars should scan and ring up at the regular $4.97 price. Wal Mart is working on fixing this ASAP.

Thanks,
Sean
I bought three Ground Pounders yesterday, but the $6 price was tough to swallow. How do I convince my WM that they were supposed to be $4.97?

·
Registered
436 Posts
I bought three Ground Pounders yesterday, but the $6 price was tough to swallow. How do I convince my WM that they were supposed to be $4.97?
Please keep your receipt for now. We are working with Wal Mart on this. As soon as we hear anything I will post on the message boards.

Thank you for your understanding,
Sean

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
My pegs say $6.00 but regardless, they're the same old "peg-warmers" I complained about two months ago. My collection has a few gaps in it, mostly later releases but I've only once seen up to date releases at my WMs.

·
Registered
466 Posts
$6.00 at my WM to 4 outa 6 cars were there, but they musta just put em out in the last 24 hours.

The stang (grrrrrrrrr) & charger were gone. I didnt like the price but would have payed for the stang since I didnt have it

·
Banned
5,866 Posts
At $4.97 with opening features and the smallest details - they are still more value than GL's at $5.99 which are merely repaints and have little to no opening features. Maybe GL could release another Mustang before years end - LOL!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts