Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pickes this beauty up for a song of the bay and figured a few of you would appreciate the pretty yellow color.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
I can't really see it from where I'm at so if you send it to me I can report back to you. Nice, very nice.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
There he is. Lol. I knew youd be liking this one. At least i know what you like in case i get you for raok day. Lol. Ive been stocking up on gooood stuff for this bad boy so you guys had better step it up this year cause im excited about this raok day. Lol

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Not sure what year. Its a US made 1968 base but its just a Custom AMX so i would assume its gotta be a mid to late 60's. Cant be any later than 68 for obvious reasons.

·
Premium Member
9,254 Posts
:wave::thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah no chips at all. Its a clean machine.

I did see it was released in 69 but wasnt sure what model year of the car it would be. Never followed AMX so no clue about models.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks. I should pick up that book. I have been learning alot and think i know what to look for and seem to be able to detect resto cars or even ones that have been repainted. I would assume its not worth the trouble to recreate some of the abnormalities in the undercoat on a non premium or rare car. I can tell that this one has age and hasnt been touched but usually steer clear of the super duper perfect ones and try to find ones that arent overly marketted. Ive found my best deals lately on cars that arent even listed as a redline or marketted as such.

Thanks for the info. I have much to learn simce im just getting into them.

·
Premium Member
1,185 Posts
That book will help, it has me. And those two dealers on eBay are the ones I use the most and they have both minty and near mint ones and not so minty ones.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts