Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'll give these to my grand daughter when she comes over.

·
Registered
8,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
ive heard that but not sure. granddaughter loves pink. but eather way breast cancer isn't funny.

·
Premium Member
9,395 Posts
Nice Finds for Your Granddaugther Congrats.:wave::thumbsup: These never came to My Area.

·
Registered
4,561 Posts
Wish they had them here too. Saw a little girl the other day going through a HW bin, just looking for purple and pink cars. I helped her out with the pink Cuda and the purple Monte Carlo and she was happy. Of course then I walked away because in these crazy times we live in, anybody could see me being nice and yells predator. Oh well, at least that girl walked away happy.

·
Registered
13,598 Posts
aren't these the rumored "hooray for boobies!" breast cancer cars?
Something like that. While I agree th gunn that NOform of cancer is a laughing matter, a local breast cancer charity in my area was selling t-shirts a couple of years ago with the message "Save The Ta-Tas!"

On the subject of cancer, guys: While breast cancer gets all the press, Prostate cancer actually takes more lives every year. Don't be embarassed to have a prostate exam, ESPECIALLY if you're over 50. I go in for my annual physical next week...

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Trolleydodger you get a brown handed applause for that one.
I also heard they are very limited release for breast cancer awareness month. Hope i can find them.

CorvairJim: I'm only 34 but prostate cancer runs in the family. I am NOT looking forward to my first exam, but i understand why it's needed. My grandfather and great grandfather died from it.

·
Premium Member
9,395 Posts
I'm so Sorry for What Happen to Your Grand Father and Great Grand Father. My Thoughts and Prayers are with Them you and your Family.

·
Registered
8,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
on the back of the card it says collect all 10 so im not sure if all will be pink or what cars thay will be.
these were the only 3 there and 1 baby blue barracuda and 1 purple torino hw racing car.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts