Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So after a full morning of going through just a piece of an amazing collection this is what I was blessed to get donated to myself

Hope you guys enjoy me sharing this. Would love to here what you think.

Have a great day
Blane

·
Banned
4,640 Posts
Congrats, i know this may be rude, interested in trading that classics motor home, i apologize, just been one that escapes me..

·
Registered
350 Posts
Wow that is one AWESOME haul/collection there...when is that Matchbox Dirtbike from? That's great--would love to score one.

·
Premium Member
9,082 Posts
Nice Haul Congrats.:wave::thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Going through the posts since I've been away. Nice score Blane. I know you mentioned you got some nice cars but wow. You really found the right stranger to share your bounty with that day. That is some first class Karma there. Awesome. Can't wait to see what you're sending too. Gonna pick up some track tonight to have a race with my little girl when I get home.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Going through the posts since I've been away. Nice score Blane. I know you mentioned you got some nice cars but wow. You really found the right stranger to share your bounty with that day. That is some first class Karma there. Awesome. Can't wait to see what you're sending too. Gonna pick up some track tonight to have a race with my little girl when I get home.
I cant wait till my little one comes running to me to play with hotwheels. Sounds like a blast. Pull out the custom bug I made you :) that bad boy rolled good:thumbsup:

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
WOW! Nice haul. Even a few blue cards. Sweet. Craigslist?? :confused:
No I actually met another collector at target last week and we ende up getting together and going through a little bit of his 25 year collection and this was just some things he sent me home with :thumbsup:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts