Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Deal is finally complete to my satisfaction. Payment was sent on October 17th, deal was completed on 12 November. There is no buyer protection offered to you from pay pal for items delivered/not as described. The only protection is for item not shipped/received.

·
Premium Member
2,082 Posts
Buyers Beware, this guy is selling broken junk. Team Cobra Tire Truer - HobbyTalk This supposedly in good shape truer showed up with a broken motor. Sent it back for refund and he kep money and truer even though he said he would make it right by fixing the motor. Will not respond to PM or e-mails. this guy is a dead beat!!!!
OMG! Hey Clifford, Talk about luck I have a friend who lives in Sunset Harbor, NC and he is a county Sherrif. PM me the guys name and address and lets see if we can shake the tree and get some results.

Mike Clark
Lagoon Park Raceway

·
Premium Member
8,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
PM sent, thanks Mike
OMG! Hey Clifford, Talk about luck I have a friend who lives in Sunset Harbor, NC and he is a county Sherrif. PM me the guys name and address and lets see if we can shake the tree and get some results.

Mike Clark
Lagoon Park Raceway

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
i raced with preston the last time he raced, he used that same truer that day it worked perfect.i dont know if he broke it on purpose but i know he didnt race after that day.just my 2cents.i dont have a dog in this fight i just know what i saw with my 2 eyes on that day......

·
Premium Member
8,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I doubt he broke it on purpose but I warned him that if it was not packed in a bigger box with lots of padding it would get broken in transit because the motor they use on that unit is in a plastic case and is brittle. He says he will get this straight, we will see.
i raced with preston the last time he raced, he used that same truer that day it worked perfect.i dont know if he broke it on purpose but i know he didnt race after that day.just my 2cents.i dont have a dog in this fight i just know what i saw with my 2 eyes on that day......

·
Registered
3,949 Posts
Cliff did you pay paypal. If so you work the dispute there and they will tell you when to send it. Another thing ups insured or fedex insured is the way to send things back. they will track the person who signed. I always send this way it cost a chunk more but I always have a recourse. Anywhoo sorry for the loss I hope you get whats rightfully yours back!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts