Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Craftsman pressure washer 6.75 HP 2500 PSI 2.2 GPM.
Last year the washer stopped working, I figured It was a little over heated but, this year I figured I would attempt to start it up to see what was wrong with it, but could not hook up the hi pressure hose to the aluminum outlet from the pump. There was a black plastic piece in the way.
On the diagragm from the owners manual it does not say anything about a black piece.
It looks like a vale of some sort, before I order another outlet and replace it, could this piece be from the pump and blown thru the outlet to the end???
I do have a pic of it but will attempt to attach it
Thanks
Barry

Attachments

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
I'm not an expert,so take this as a guess.A parts breakdown shows that piece as a pressure nozzle and did not come out of the pump itself.Have you tried using the handle of a small screw driver to push it back in?You could also try needle nose pliers to pull it out and check and lubricate the o-rings on it.Can't tell from the picture if the hole in the end is for an allen wrench or just a round orifice.If for an allen wrench,screw it back into place.As I said,just a guess.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts