Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Never lost for words
2,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Presenting the Polarpaedia - the online guide to everything PL

Thanks to all those who posted stuff especially Yama, Lisa and Prince of Styrene II.

Thanks to to Trev/TAY666 for hosting the pages and being patient with a first time website creator.

I'm working on the first update already so if you see stuff that needs to be corrected, added, deleted, embellished, etc. let me know (use the Contact Us link on the site). The Guest Book isn't there yet but sign it next time you visit.

But for now, go ahead. Take a look. You know you want to. This am correct.

Jim

·
Registered
303 Posts
Thats great and thanks for building! You should add a "Polorography" map (I think). Wonderfest "star", old PL building star, etc and possibly stars for members locale (certainly not all but some-or state counts). Possibly too detailed but the polorography name has a nice fitting ring to it.

·
Registered
3,454 Posts
It looks like a great start! Very fun! I was even surprised to find that I made it under the heading: PLBB Traditions.

Lookin' good Aerowax!

- GJS

BTW, maybe there ought to be a topic heading devoted to Dave Potter's mangling of our bulletin board 'handles'?

·
Never lost for words
2,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The Batman said:
BTW, maybe there ought to be a topic heading devoted to Dave Potter's mangling of our bulletin board 'handles'?
The man has too much stuff on the site already. If I give him more coverage, he'll want to change it to the Hawgopaedia.

Besides, we don't need to encourage him.

Jim

·
Oxidation Genius
31,088 Posts
Just a note - where it says "RC2’s principal activity is to produce and market collectibles and toys," I'd like to make a little edit:

"RC2’s principal activity is to find whoever has the Star Trek model kit license, buy them out, and stop making Star Trek models."

Thank you.

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
:thumbsup: Very cool, Jim and to everyone involved in it's creation.

PL may be gone but at least we can remember the good times.

·
Registered
3,383 Posts
I was very impressed! Great job putting everything together!!!

.......and now the collector in me has to come out again......

Does anyone want to sell me their PL Wonderfest Badges or any of the PL model Chris White giveaways? Send me an email at: [email protected].

·
Registered
4,863 Posts
Yes, the model kit is so shiny...ahem...

Jim, we really need an explanation about the Scooby Doo Mystery Van tour with a link to Steve's page.

Good work guys. We belong to the ages now.

Also, is there a link to Phrankenstign's PL site? He really started the whole PL catalogue of info.

·
Registered
5,227 Posts
John P said:
Just a note - where it says "RC2’s principal activity is to produce and market collectibles and toys," I'd like to make a little edit:

"RC2’s principal activity is to find whoever has the Star Trek model kit license, buy them out, and stop making Star Trek models."

Thank you.
Now, John P, you know that's a ridiculous untruth!

That part is just a hobby! ;)

Qapla'

SSB

·
Never lost for words
2,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
1 - 20 of 103 Posts