Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Atomic Punk
4,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sorry it has taken so long to get around to this but the Crusher Contest ended a little over a week ago and nothing happened since then. I did not get a chance to meet up with a HT member to help with the drawing so I had the misses pull the winners name.

For those that don't remember or missed it, here is a link to the contest...
http://www.hobbytalk.com/bbs1/showthread.php?t=170547

The Merc was too shiney to crush as is so I did a little work before I take it to the crusher.

Before:

After:

And the winner is......

Hobby RI!

He will be getting all 6 of the cars in the pic (one slightly flatter than the rest) and a couple of other surprises.

Thanks for all that participated and congrats to the winner!

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Who is Hobby RI? I went through the thread twice and did not see that screen name? Anyway congrats to the winner, you have a very cool piece for your collection now!

·
Atomic Punk
4,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
MudSlinger said:
Who is Hobby RI? I went through the thread twice and did not see that screen name? Anyway congrats to the winner, you have a very cool piece for your collection now!

He voted for car #1 but didn't add a reply. He just voted. I think quite a few guys voted but didn't post. That was OK. I was looking for voters, not posters. The posts just kept the contest interesting and the thread on the front page.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Ah, ok, I didnt even think about voters vs posters, lol, I was just curious since I don't even recognize his screen name. Congrats again Hobby RI!

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
Congrats on your win, Steve! And thanks for the contest, Nick! Very entertaining! :thumbsup: Now, get to work and CRUSH AWAY! :wave:

·
Registered
269 Posts
CenterShock said:
Sorry it has taken so long to get around to this but the Crusher Contest ended a little over a week ago and nothing happened since then. I did not get a chance to meet up with a HT member to help with the drawing so I had the misses pull the winners name.

For those that don't remember or missed it, here is a link to the contest...
http://www.hobbytalk.com/bbs1/showthread.php?t=170547

The Merc was too shiney to crush as is so I did a little work before I take it to the crusher.

Before:

After:

And the winner is......

Hobby RI!

He will be getting all 6 of the cars in the pic (one slightly flatter than the rest) and a couple of other surprises.

Thanks for all that participated and congrats to the winner!
Thanl you very much, the cars will be a magnificent addition to my collection,I'll have to add them to my will. Now if I could only find someone to crush my VW Jetta.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts