Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For everyone going who wants their shirt prior to the show or for those who can't attend this year and still want to be a part of Fest, pre order your official LightningFest 2004 T-shirt and save. 100% Cotton Heavyweight pre shrunk American made T-shirt.

* Front 7-color silkscreen printed design as shown art work.
* Back 3-color JL 10th Anniversary Logo Limited Edition T-shirt Design.
* Shirts will be shipped the first of September.
* Shipping and Handling Charge....$3 for the first shirt.....$1 for each additional.
* Check, money order made payable to;

Sho&Go Productions
10839 Corona Lane
Houston, TX 77072

Children's Shirts Size Small (6-8) Medium (10-12) Large (14-16) X-Large (18-20) are $10.00 each.

Adult Shirts Size Small, Medium, Large and X-Large are $12.00 each.
XX-Large are $14.00, XXX-Large are $15.00, XXXX-Large are $16.00 and XXXXX-Large are $17.00.

XXXX-Large and XXXXX-Large are special pre-order only and will not be stocked at LightningFest.

Credit card sales shipped from TX requires 8.25% sales tax.

Jim Greer
Sho& Go Productions
Houston, TX
[email protected]

·
Premium Member
5,816 Posts
That is really cool! I cant attend but I want one. :thumbsup:

·
7,461 Posts
MARKHOS said:
Kenny!

I was just asking Bobby on Friday about you. Where ya been? Nice to see ya posting again.

:wave:
Hi MARKHOS, I've been around, been busy with the job I started in the spring, selling the house, and fixing some personal problems. Every thing pretty much back to normal now, but needed the time off. Thanks for asking.

jhoop302 said:
hi guys .... are these shirts autographed . maybe ???? :) ,

they really do look nice .)
By whom? there is always an autograph session at the fest.

·
Stagger, stagger, crawl.
2,945 Posts
Excuse me but.......... I thought there was going to be some discussion as to how the graphics would be laid out. Small on the front and large on the back or whatever.

What happened to that? :confused:

I suppose it's now a case of take what we offer or lump it!

·
Stagger, stagger, crawl.
2,945 Posts
How's this?

05-17-2004, 01:32 PM
jshogo
Member Join Date: May 2002

Lightning Fest 2004 T-shirt

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The back of the shirt was going to have the JOHNNY LIGHTNING 10th anniversary logo printed in 2-colors (Black & Yellow) and was going to be printed small just below the neck (kind of gives it a "Designer" look).Take a poll....I can print it either way...Thanks.

R

·
0 Posts
Back 3-color JL 10th Anniversary Logo Limited Edition T-shirt Design.

Maybe that's what this means??

·
Stagger, stagger, crawl.
2,945 Posts
Or this?

06-21-2004, 08:10 AM
MARKHOS
HobbyTalk Pro Join Date: Jan 2001

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The artwork for the LF shirt was approved this week so the color version artwork should be done this week. It will be posted in advance on HT for all to see and pre-order. Sizes range from childrens small to XXX Large. Jim Greer is even going to allow HT to vote on the style/placement of the screen printing. Our chhoice will be, large artwork in the front and small 10th Anniv. logo in the middle of the upper neck line (like a designer shirt) or 10th Anniv. on the front breast and large artwork on the back side of the shirt.

I think you will all be very happy with the style this year. Jim is a vet of show promotions and he hit a grand slam on this one. The voting thread could be up as early as this week.

Mark

·
Stagger, stagger, crawl.
2,945 Posts
????????????????????

Take a poll....I can print it either way...Thanks.

The voting thread could be up as early as this week.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts