Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
many of you know aaron crumpler that come and races w/ us a few races a year, he is almost like a lil bro to me. well he left for boot camp a few months ago, graduated last week, and is in training now in missouri.

he is going through a terrible thing right now. if any of you remember the blonde headed kid that was with him at easley this year, they are like best of friends. well, tradgedy struck last week and his bud was involved in an accident and passed away this morning. aaron can't come home to mourn and will never see his bud again. he is taking it pretty hard. it sucks that he cant be here at this time, but on the otherside, if he was here, he probably would have be w/ dustin when the accident happened. it sucks that a child has to be taken from us before he really had a chance to live life.

so please take a minute and pray for dustin's family and aaron.

r.i.p.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Our prayers and condolences go out to Aaron, and Dustin's family. We never know when it's our time to go, so our prayers are with those who feel the loss and grief. Team Coyote sends our deepest sympathy to them.

Tim, Scott, jimmy

·
Registered
351 Posts
That is truly sad news, James. I only met Dustin at the Mason Dixon race and he seemed like a really good kid. Our thoughts are with Aaron and Dustin's family.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts