Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious, How much does your track charge to practice? Seems if I owned a shop I wouldn't charge. Just people putting wear and tear on their equipment you would probably make enough money plus I would want as many people practicing as potential customers come in the door to promote the track.

·
Premium Member
3,140 Posts
What about wear and tear on the track? Carpet -- wear and tear can become expensive and the track must pay for repairs... Dirt -- the track needs watering and maintenance to keep it in good "race" shape and water costs money and the time put in by the track staff costs money too... Electricity -- they will probably use some and the track pays for it... "Sanitation facilities" -- They will use them, and water/sewer charges from the city/count must be paid by the track...

And the "BIGGIE" -- INSURANCE! Current liability laws put ALL responsibility on the owner/operator of the facility... Someone could break in, shoot at you, attempt a robbery, but if they fall down and break a leg, YOU are liable for their injuries... You gotta love LAWYERS, right...?

·
Registered
8,541 Posts
i will pay up to 15.00 a day for a 10 hour session of practice on a permanent indoor type track.

5.00 for any outdoor track

the guy has to pay the A/c bill employees insurance track up keep like pipes and carpet. it's very important to support your local indoor tracks! we have no luck here in florida? stinks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts