Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,551 Posts
yep i agree team one are great.. but if u just need one for your pulsar

but this is what i and a few other use at our track.. these things are awesome.. i use one for my t 30 and one for 2 milleniums... the other guys use them for there turbo 30's. they work flawless.. they dont get hot...and u wont see a 13 amp power supply this cheap anywhere...

24.50 shipped to your door aint bad...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=48708&item=5708094981

the only thing requird for them is to ad a plug.. the back has all screw tabs so it is super easy.. i went to the hardware store and got a 50 cent 2 wire extension cord.. hooked it to the screw tabs and boom instant power...

tip.. do not use a 3 wire plug. the ground is not active and not needed... it is a feild ground.. not a wall ground.. if u use the ground the power supply will not work.....they are made for two wire plugs...i know people who have had them for years, and not s single person has had a problem.. i used mine last week for nats. 12-15 hours a day for 6 days..

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
burbs said:
yep i agree team one are great.. but if u just need one for your pulsar
but this is what i and a few other use at our track.. these things are awesome..
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=48708&item=5708094981
I agree, I have been using one for 2 years, and have bought several
for other people. They gotta be one of the best values in R/C racing..
They used to be under 20 bucks, and sometimes still are.
Even though you pay shipping, one guy that has them occasionally
ships the extra ones, for 2 [email protected] Got them in 3 days...

H

·
0 Posts
I use mostly the Rivergate since purchasing the 45 Power Source model, now have to 30 amp BullDogs and 75 Amp model. Since you can buy them direct, you can save a little in cost than at the LHS or other online hobby sites.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts