Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
in honor of presidents day tomorrow, post up your red white and blues.
these are not all johnnies of course but very sweet looking rides!

·
Registered
758 Posts
carnut2256 said:
Oh man ..... wait 'till dad's Coronet sees this, and posts his complete hundred car American Glory collection! :drunk: ;) :p
When he and I hit the Kday 2 weeks ago I made him take this one from my case. Well ok it was a trade. Mark really helped a few of my friends out and I wanted to give him something he could use. I am just lucky he collects his loose I would have died trying to dig out the packaged on in the closet!

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
1A62 said:

tip o' the helmet to jlcollector.com
Hmmmm....wasn't aware of that one. I'd also like to get my hands on the Army promo Dodge Ram that Burch Engineering did.

photo courtesy jlcollector.com
I should be getting a digi soon; while my R, W, & B collection isn't quite at 100, it's pretty close and it's mostly JL. I have a few HW and MB in the collection.
The Viper that Dave (ViperMan) gave me was a total surprise; it goes nicely with my Coke Vipers. :cool:
Hope to have some pics posted soon.

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
I just got that Petes Patriot AMX from Rich (carnut2256). It's a beauty! Thanks again, Rich. I know it was difficult for you to part with that one!

BTW, love seeing all these RWBs! Keep 'em coming! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
435 Posts
That AMX is nice! Once I saw it I thought, 'Sox And Martin', But I guess they roll with Mopar, someday......(Hey, A boy can dream can't he?!)

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
Blingy said:
That AMX is nice! Once I saw it I thought, 'Sox And Martin', But I guess they roll with Mopar, someday......(Hey, A boy can dream can't he?!)
Here it is, Tyler! And I got one of these bad boys in my RWB collection!

photo courtesy jlcollector.com

·
Registered
435 Posts
Heh! That thing is killer! Thanks for showing me that Coronet! Didn't even know that JL made a Sox And Martin Chally!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts