Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 163 Posts

·
Registered
8,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
with alot of people looking to see junk cars. lets post them here. i will stick this thread for awhile and see what happens:wave:

·
Registered
8,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
here's a 1/64th jl stang..trim bent - hose's and fan belt on roof. and damage to the door.
:wave:

head light drilled out. 3mm crystal and wire harness added back in. made to look like someone just wanted the bezel and left it on the bumper when done.

·
Premium Member
5,816 Posts
I love that one Lee!!!
At the risk of making everyone sick of seeing this Hudson before its even finished I'll put up a "where it is now" shot. Belongs in the new bench post but it is a junker.

Went from brown to yellow to sort of brown again. This car is being shipped to a junkyard in Lebanon, PA. I'm going to order a couple more of these castings. I need one here at Bob's Wrecking and I'm sure one will be welcome in another yard I have in mind. BTW... the red on the dash isnt from cut fingers...LOL. I'll go over that dumb mistake as well.

·
Premium Member
5,816 Posts
We need another master to add pics here too... rlyoung1, put up some stuff!!! (another "I want to be like him when I grow up" customizer).

·
Registered
8,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sure why not doba. and by the way that looks great!

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Thanks for the kind words Bob.

Here's my latest one. Sorry if the pictures aren't the best, it's been raining so I just grabbed the point and shoot for a couple quick shots.

·
Registered
8,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
love the softness of the rusting. and love the white wall wearing. great dio

·
Premium Member
5,816 Posts
Thanks rlyoung1 for the pics... Love your work!
Hey cscustoms, close ups of that Nomad would be great... :wave:
Doba, love it!

·
Registered
639 Posts
Great work guys :thumbsup: I can smell all the rusting steel, except doba's 55. Did you use a hot knife on that? Very efective. And is that a Ferrari or Maserati I see there, CSC. That yard must be outside Beverly Hills, or Palm Beach

1 - 20 of 163 Posts