Hobbyist Forums banner
  • If you've ever been interested in the history of Zee Toys or Maisto over the course of the 80s, 90s and into the modern day, you should come over to the Hobbytalk Ask Me Anything with Chepp going live on Tuesday, September 21st and running until Thursday, September 23rd. Don't miss out! You can ask your questions here!
41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
This was a grail of mine for a while. The price kept climbing. When I finally landed it, I had other pieces I sold that more than made up for what I paid. Now, I have a second one. Prices have come down considerably so I'll just sit on it for now.

This goes with my other '65 Coronet greenies.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Here's pics... found this at a K-mart on the pegs. I hunted for these and always looked at the bases when i did find them... back in the earlier days of Greenlight, it was easier. Now only TRU carries them in Vermont, and we only have one store in the entire state!

·
Administrator
37,073 Posts
I still dont know enough about Greenlights to say I have an exact Holy Grail. From the ones I have seen in the GREEN Machine thread I would choose the 1961 Corvette today that DCPDGuy showed in his post in that thread.

If available, I think it would look great with green steelies and maybe even those green tires. :cheers2:

Is the ZA3 Collectibles site still the definitive source on Greenlight and Green Machine releases?

41 - 49 of 49 Posts