Hobbyist Forums banner
21 - 40 of 49 Posts
My main Grail has been completed. That was to get all six Custom GMs from each S/C Series 1 and 2 plus one stock GM from each series. That has been completed and I also have a few other Stock GMs which I did not think I would be able to get (Stock Boss 429 & Mach 1 for instance). So over all very happy with this.

About two year ago I got in a MCG1 White Boss 302 GM. Was not planning on collecting that series but I soon took it on. Just wanted six of them or one example of each color. I ended up trading the White Boss 302 away though. Was the hardest car to ever trade away! Think I told the trader I wanted to wait another week to just look at the GM for a little longer. lol

Now the White Boss 302 from MCG1 is my holy grail. Here is a picture of the actual one I use to own...

My main Grail has been completed. That was to get all six Custom GMs from each S/C Series 1 and 2 plus one stock GM from each series. That has been completed and I also have a few other Stock GMs which I did not think I would be able to get (Stock Boss 429 & Mach 1 for instance). So over all very happy with this.

About two year ago I got in a MCG1 White Boss 302 GM. Was not planning on collecting that series but I soon took it on. Just wanted six of them or one example of each color. I ended up trading the White Boss 302 away though. Was the hardest car to ever trade away! Think I told the trader I wanted to wait another week to just look at the GM for a little longer. lol

Now the White Boss 302 from MCG1 is my holy grail. Here is a picture of the actual one I use to own...

Congrats on completing your set.

Mason,

You and I think alike. I had collected all six of the Customs from
MCG S & C 1 and the six different cars (1 color each) in MCG1. I just sold
off the White Boss 302 last Friday as I decided to only keep 3 of the 12 cars in the first two releases. I settled on the MCG1 Raven Black 429, MCG S&C 1 Custom 429 and Custom Mach 1. I have few other Boss 302's I like alot such as the Lexmark, Black Bandit 1 and Auction Block 1 versions. Hopefully I won't decide in a year I need the MCG1 White Boss 302 back as I don't think it would be too easy to re-acquire it. Glad to at least have helped you in your quest to get all six Custom S&C 1's.

DrDeal

DrDeal,

Thank you again for helping me out completing my S/C 1 Custom set. Now just need to land that White (or yellow) MCG1 Boss 302. :)

Here are some other 'grails' that are one of a kind...

Error S/C2 Custom Old 442. This one is the center piece of my collection. Almost nothing looks cooler or is this unique...

And my 1:24 Pre Pro Green Machine Corvette (won it at UTHC a couple years ago)...

And one last one. Prepro Green Machine S/C S2 Custom Old 442. Can you guys tell yet that is car is one of my favorite GMs?

Mason

we just added one of the car d'lane promo yenko chevelles to our store. It's mint loose in case anyone's interested. That was on my holy grail list, and I was able to FINALLY get two of them. they didn't come cheap, but they're so damn hard to find that I jumped on them. That has been a missing piece for me for several years.I got a pretty good deal on them compared to what the car d'lane promos are commanding on eBay and other sites, and I passed that along in our store.

Regards,
Steve
Global Diecast Direct
www.globaldiecastdirect.com
Proud Sponsors of Hobby Talk!

DrDeal,

Thank you again for helping me out completing my S/C 1 Custom set. Now just need to land that White (or yellow) MCG1 Boss 302. :)

Here are some other 'grails' that are one of a kind...

Error S/C2 Custom Old 442. This one is the center piece of my collection. Almost nothing looks cooler or is this unique...

And my 1:24 Pre Pro Green Machine Corvette (won it at UTHC a couple years ago)...

And one last one. Prepro Green Machine S/C S2 Custom Old 442. Can you guys tell yet that is car is one of my favorite GMs?

Mason
I'm not a big chase car collector, I keep them when I find them.........BUT that GM 442 is awesome! I'm going to have to find one of those for my collection

Steve
Global Diecast Direct
www.globaldiecastdirect.com
Proud Sponsors of Hobby Talk!

21 - 40 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.