#1 ·
Here is mine, a prepro set from my favroute series:

Pre-Production BB5

Blank bases:

See less See more
#2 ·
That's a nice set.
Here are some of mine.

One of the nicest GMs ever IMO. and special to me because it took sooooo long to track down.

This set is matching numbers, found in the wild. TRU 1:24 Black Bandit Z06.
The GM is #04 and the regular is #004.

GL's first ever marketing car. Serial #01

Another matching number set. GM #04 and regular #0004. For some reason 4 is the magic number for me and matching sets of retail release GLs.

#3 · (Edited)
Got this one by accident - 1 of 2 made (that I know of)

and oddly enough, this

It took a while to find the GTO. I only saw one other for sale.

BTW Mark, very nice marketing Challenger. Do you (or anybody) know if GL released any more of their #1 marketing (GL Exclusive) greenies? I'd think they'd keep those, though I don't know why - posterity, perhaps. I have several #2s but have never seen another #1 besides yours. Hmmmmmm............

#7 · (Edited)
Nice stuff guys!

I started collecting Green Machines kind of late compared to some (autumn 2007). It was quite a search to find all of the older ones (MCG1, S/C Series 1 and 2) Here were some of the more difficult ones for me...

When I started collecting GMs this was my grail to start off with. Still one of my favorites (now I need another one, just realized that the silver trim around the wheel weals are missing)...

Of course this one was a tough one...

Also wanted this camaro when I started out...

Mach 1...

Custom Impala was also tough and a grail...

After about of year of searching for this one my friend turns up with one in Tucson. Only two Supers and she was mine:thumbsup

1:24 Daytona Green Machine also was a grail one for me (now I have an extra one of these. Only 30 made)...

Like Rattlehed was also searching for the Stock Old 442. Was kind of jealous of the great deal he got on his. Then one month later picked it up for $46 shipped on TTP. I think a couple more bucks then Rattlehed got his for? Glad we both have the Stock 442 in our collections now. It is a sweet one...

There are many more but these seemed to be the grails of the grails:

Mason

#9 · (Edited)
I am still looking for that Camaro Mason. That's one I've always wanted.
I paid $35(in person at Autofest) for my stock 442. When the woman told me how much she wanted I could not get the money out fast enough. You also got a good deal on yours.
I have never seen another #1 marketing car either Jon but I see in this thread a #1 club Daytona so who knows. I woulda thought GL would keep the #1s of their own stuff too.

#29 ·
My main Grail has been completed. That was to get all six Custom GMs from each S/C Series 1 and 2 plus one stock GM from each series. That has been completed and I also have a few other Stock GMs which I did not think I would be able to get (Stock Boss 429 & Mach 1 for instance). So over all very happy with this.

About two year ago I got in a MCG1 White Boss 302 GM. Was not planning on collecting that series but I soon took it on. Just wanted six of them or one example of each color. I ended up trading the White Boss 302 away though. Was the hardest car to ever trade away! Think I told the trader I wanted to wait another week to just look at the GM for a little longer. lol

Now the White Boss 302 from MCG1 is my holy grail. Here is a picture of the actual one I use to own...

#32 ·
DrDeal,

Thank you again for helping me out completing my S/C 1 Custom set. Now just need to land that White (or yellow) MCG1 Boss 302. :)

Here are some other 'grails' that are one of a kind...

Error S/C2 Custom Old 442. This one is the center piece of my collection. Almost nothing looks cooler or is this unique...

And my 1:24 Pre Pro Green Machine Corvette (won it at UTHC a couple years ago)...

And one last one. Prepro Green Machine S/C S2 Custom Old 442. Can you guys tell yet that is car is one of my favorite GMs?

Mason

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.