Hobbyist Forums banner
41 - 60 of 100 Posts
Here's a couple more from the Nitro Door Slammers. The red is the "Willys" from series 1, see how it matches the card art. The black 57 is from series 3, just like the red one you show...there were two different 57 Chevys in series 3, notice the different front clip on the black one, looks almost like a Studebaker catfish instead of like yours which is a lot closer to a stock 57.

Attachments

I hardly use the attach images functions, but I do know you can upload more than 5 images at a time. Just repeat the 5 at a time process and then close that window. (I tend to lose track of which image is which in that process. So I just link directly to flikr or do them one per post.)

You can then use the paper clip icon in the text box menu to insert the images you want to the post you are making. I know the image limits per post is then 8, but I dont know if it applies the attachments in that count.

Pro tip: When you do it this way - it actually reverses the upload order so that the first image you uploaded is at the top of the 'paper clip' icon drop down menu. If you just make (submit) instead - they upload with the last image uploaded as the first image posted.

(I know) - these processes are scheduled for improvement in the planned photo/image/gallery upgrades, but no date has been set for the rollout by VS_Adm as of yet for HobbyTalk.

:cheers2:

I also like your foil ground. It looks like wet concrete/asphault. :cheers2:

I also see I have another Nitro Coupe 'Vette to track down. I like the purple body color on it, too!

Here's a couple more from the Nitro Door Slammers. The red is the "Willys" from series 1, see how it matches the card art. The black 57 is from series 3, just like the red one you show...there were two different 57 Chevys in series 3, notice the different front clip on the black one, looks almost like a Studebaker catfish instead of like yours which is a lot closer to a stock 57.
Nice!

I have a few of the Nitro Coupe's.
Some are getting really expensive. :mad:

I mentioned this one elsewhere, I can't seem to find my comment since...

German Coca Cola promo issue. No date, but I suspect this was after the Maisto takeover as Grell (the German promo company) has used a number of other Maisto and Welly castings since High Speed went out of business.

Is this an MM or a Maisto casting? I cant find his other comment either.

The attached image wasnt pulled forward -

Hi all new to this forum I’ve got the muscle machine bug !! More photos to come I still have several boxes of them packed away I need to hang still so more photos coming !! I’m also looking for the import tuner collection check list can anybody help with that ?? Thanks in advance !!

Welcome to HobbyTalk @joey "Dirtypawz"

When you have the time also share your lava lamp collection with us. I think that is the most of them I have ever seen together in one place - even a store!

• Haha
Reactions: Johan
Hi all new to this forum I’ve got the muscle machine bug !! More photos to come I still have several boxes of them packed away I need to hang still so more photos coming !! I’m also looking for the import tuner collection check list can anybody help with that ?? Thanks in advance !!
WOW!!!! What a collection.
Looks like I'm missing a few. :LOL:

41 - 60 of 100 Posts