Post up your Muscle Machine Pics

11K views 99 replies 15 participants last post by  Bugzy 
#1 ·
Post up your MM pics

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
Muscle Machines '33 Willys Coupe

I collect mainly Hot Wheels, but I have found a dealer in a local Vendor's Mall with
a whole wall of Muscle Machines @ $1.99 each. Is that a pretty good price on these Adult Collectibles?
I picked this one up yesterday, and may go in occasionally for a couple more.

:confused:

#6 ·
Dont remember why they were blowing them out at Dollar Trees...

they did have a good run tho... here's a few that I just recently sold.. I remember the early series where each car has a closed/cowl hood version, and a blown engine version.

They also made tuners, back in the tuner craze/Fast and Furious days...

..not to mention the box sets, 1/25th and 1/18th scale and I still even have one of their 1/64th scale RC cars

#11 · (Edited)
$1.99 is a VERY good price for Muscle Machines! I'd snag a bunch for customs.

I remember when Dollar Tree had them, but I think it was 2007. Maisto had taken over, and they started out ok with the first and second series, but by series 3, they were getting hard to find. (just try finding a Vista Cruiser chase car from series 3) Series 4 and 5 were the ones that landed in Dollar Trees, with the East Coast getting series 5 and other parts of the country getting the 4s. There were TONS of them on the pegs! I remember putting together at least 6 sets of series 5, for other collectors out west, including chase Chevelles.
I ended up finding the series 4 cars on a trip out to Pennsylvania.

#12 · (Edited)
Muscle Machines 01-85 '69 Camaro

Most of these I am getting I am trying to match the actual car color to the color of the car on the card that come with it. But I have seen a couple of color 'mismatches' that I have really liked and picked up, like this
01-85 '69 Camaro. Great colors on this one, and a Great Price of $1.99 too!

:grin2:​

#14 · (Edited)
Oh. you will see a LOT of times, in the mainlines series, the car doesn't match the card. And they didn't always build a car that actually matched the art on the card. In other series, though, like Military Muscle, Ploice, Red White & Blue, Truckin' and Vote, the cars will match the cards.

If you're interested, I have loose cards in my photobucket albums. I have most of the cards, still missing a bunch.
Broken down into subsets. Let me know if you have any questions.

Cards-14 Albums by Robert | Photobucket