Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
brian_frey74 said:
ive got like 60......most are from trades though.....no way have i found 60 in the wild....

I have probably found about 50 to 60 in 10 years of looking. I probably have about 80 right now though. Used to use the whites as a trade bait for my ths. Now i wish i have kept some of them now.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Rob,

I have 7 Displays of 84, & one 60 display fill with Loose wl, & some that dont fit in the displays & working on the 8th 84 car display:p & 2- 6 cars display with my spoilers wl, need to get another one, to put the rest of my loose wl spoilers in.. I think I am about 680 to 700 loose wl..Thats 1/64 scale..:dude: :thumbsup: & have 2 1/43 scale loose wl, & about 24 1/24 scale wl... I like them FREEDOM!!!!!!:wave:

Macs_Little_Car said:
Bud

I think 370 opened WL's gives you the Presidency of the WLLM!!!!

Rob

·
Premium Member
7,464 Posts
cool said:
Rob,

I have 7 Displays of 84, & one 60 display fill with Loose wl, & some that dont fit in the displays & working on the 8th 84 car display:p & 2- 6 cars display with my spoilers wl, need to get another one, toput the rest of my loose wl spoilers in.. I think I am about 680 to 700 loose wl....:dude: :thumbsup:
Cool, you can be Vice President of Massive Collections.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
inventory changes , picture was taken couple years ago, some gone and other new ones take there place

Now i mainly do zingers, and again i will have to update picture someday lol
YEP i surely need to update this one

ACE
former lane mod

1 - 20 of 64 Posts