Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I actually have a cream colored jack rabbit with cream interior, smoked window, no racing stripe and no painted tail lights. Has anyone heard of one like it.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Sounds like a Sand Witch with a Jack Rabbit base......or a repainted car. Would like to see pics of that.

·
Administrator
26,977 Posts
Pictures would really be helpful for us to pin point what you actually have in hand. There are also a few known CIPSA (Mexico) castings of the Sand Witch with a cream colored interior, but no known cream colored versions or with a dark smoke tinted window piece. Some of the CIPSA versions do have a very light blue or very light smoke appearance at the edges of their window pieces as well.

If you cant add photos, what is printed on the base of yours if anything?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well it might be a few days before I get pics of it but I was afraid it might be fake because the rivet in the front is missing but it says jack rabbit special on base made in USA and the window is definitely smoked because I have regular jack rabbit when I take pics I'll put them side by side

·
Administrator
26,977 Posts
Are you able to take it apart still with the rivet missing? Or is it glue together some way.

If you can take it apart there should be some production #'s on each piece of the casting. The body and base will be on the inside. The window near or on the tabs. The interior on the bottom side.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts